Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Feature and Ribbon Rewind Reminder

TGIF! The weekend if on the way and I hope you have some nice weather wherever you are! If you find time for crafting this weekend, how about trying your hand with some ribbon-inspired projects? Today we have some fabulous and fun projects to show you. The challenge this week is to use ribbon from your stash, dig out your oldest, or the colors you have the most of, or try somethng new!

Leslie makes the most fabulous wreaths with ribbon! Here are a few examples and if you pop over to her blog, you will find all the details.
Here's a link to one of her wreath posts
Link to the orange wreath post


Now check out these totally adorable ribbon-topped cupcakes Alica has whipped up!


and I had to try my hand at something so came up with this wreath! *warning I've been told SHADES are required to view it! Be sure to stop by my blog to read my shocking confession too.
Carla's sunny wreath




So, get your thinking caps on, search your stash and join in the crafting fun! Be sure to link up your project to the challenge here. Remember, you can create anything as long as it follows the challenge to use your ribbon!

3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

This is AMAZING!!! Absolutely love them all. :)

Kelly G said...

How gorgeous are these?????? WOW - Love them all. I would love to have a go at a wreath but in Christmas Colours to hang on our front door at Christmas time. Our died years ago and I never found a replacement that I liked - I think I finally found it. Not to mention that it is crafty and describes our house to a T!

Anonymous said...

how very cool!!!

Loving these ideas on your blog! So great to see, thanks for challenging us, its so fun!