Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SOS #113 - The Sun, The Moon and The Stars

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for a new challenge. This week our theme is "The Sun, The Moon and The Stars", and we'd like you to use something related to the sky. That could be the sun, moon, stars, clouds, birds, kites, planes, etc. You get the idea.

Here's what our DT came up with to help fuel your creativity:

Leslie

Jessi

Lauren 

Carla

Alica

Deena

Michelle 

Now it's your turn! Come up with a sun/moon/stars/"it's in the sky" theme for your project, make it, then come back and link up below!

Entries are open until 11:55 pm on Monday, August 12th. Please remember to limit your challenge total to 13, including ours.

*My apologies for the wacky linky thing. It was my first time. I'll try to do better next week. :(

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Lovely cards again, ladies and I *LOVE* this challenge theme!

Marianne said...

I played ! I have pearl ex in my eyes now.