Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday Shoutout

Good Morning everyone - Alica here with Top 3 favorites for Pink/Breast Cancer Awareness challenge.
But first I would like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all Canadians.
Now back to our regular programming. We had a lot of wonderful pink entries, so it was REALLY to pick, but here they are:

*Vicky*

Lyndal


Holly


Wonderful job ladies! Love all your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Congratulations to the Top 3 and big thank to you all  for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our challenge called EMBOSSING TIMES 2.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AW!! Thanks so much for choosing me among your top 3! I am honored and will happily place your badge in my sidebar! Thanks for the great challenges! :)

Holly said...

Oh wow, thank you for choosing me for one of your top 3! How exciting! Hugs!!

Lyndal said...

WOW!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 3 pick - MUCH appreciated :) :) :)