Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SOS #265 - What's The Good Word?

Welcome crafty peeps! 
Apparently, our challenges of late have been too challenging, as we only had two entries last week.
But isn't that what it's all about? To challenge you to step outside of your comfort zone? LOL!
Well, hopefully this week's challenge will be easier and get you to play along.
This week, we want to see WORD DIES on your cards or projects! 

Before we get started, we just want to remind you that we are looking for Guest Designers! 
Starting with September, if you would like to be considered as our Guest Designer for the month, simply add "DT" after your name when linking up.

Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:

Deena

Alica

Stacey

Lauren

Cyndi

Mimi

Maria

Chris

Chana


The link will be open until 11:55 PM EST on Monday, August 22nd. Just a reminder,
please no more than 13 combined challenges, including ours.

Have fun and thanks for playing along!





3 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I could not find my answer in the rules, how many times can we enter your challenge?

Thanks

Alicia

Poppet said...

Great work by the DT. I don't use enough sentiments on my cards and I have so many dies. Thanks for the great challenge. :-) xx

Lindsey said...

I totally meant to play along last week, and ran out of time... so I've added two this week to make up for it! :D